Thursday, October 29, 2009

Glug!!!

I’m eating some beef stew for dinner tonight!!!!!!!  It has beef and carrots and potatoes! It tastes good!  Chocolate pudding is way better!!!  I put on Germ-X every day!!!!  It tastes like crap!!!!! Sometimes popcorn smells like waffles!!!!!

Looks at this picture I found on the Max-Dan-Wiz blog!!!EPIC

I’m gonna come and get you in the middle of the night and splatter icing everywhere!  The chocolate is my favorite!!!!  I got to gets me one of these!!!

A green sea turtle swims past a school of Raccoon Butterflyfish near Hawaii.

This sea turtle came with Windows Vista!!!!  I’m getting Windows 7 in several days or so!!!!!  If I don’t get it soon, I’m going to hunt down Bill Gates and make him tell his workers to be less lazy!  And he will do what I say because I’ll have my cupcake mobile!!!

Oh, and if you see any stuffed animals sitting by themselves and they start talking, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!  The entire US Military failed to defeat them!  If they can’t defeat them, you can’t!!!!! Well, that’s your warning!!!! PEACE OUT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment